Skype
ZenkaiAnkoku

Canabalt Canabalt

boring but.. so FUN!

absolutly addicting. my record so far is 1308. my only problem is the glass, if u dont hit it right u just fall. and once there was a bomb place in the middle of a corrider with no way around it. still really good.

Anime Smash Beta Anime Smash Beta

good, but

I like the idea of the girl versoin of characters because i'm a girl. I get really annoyed when the strongest characters are guys. plus in my fav series (bleach) most of the girls are weaker than the guys. and i refuse to play as rukia. when i saw u were going to have ichigo and grimmjow as choices i freaked out cause that would be so much fun. the controls are fun but i think it should be finished by someone, Anyone! it has so much potential. good job. but ur art is good.
8 cuz not finished :-(

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is fun! at least on sissy mode cause i really bad at video games. but they still fun
my fav characters are Piconj and Hank. Hank is Ninjaaaaaaa and Piconj is perfect for my fighting style, swing a sword around randomly.

THGFOL:TG THGFOL:TG

i found it kindof hard

i couldnt get under half of the meteors and i dropped half of them somehow

William and Sly William and Sly

yay!

to get wings u have to stand still on dias for a while
awesome game

OCD+ OCD+

waaahhh!!!!!!!!!

the longest i spent on any of these was 30 seconds, u should have an award for that

Plumet Plumet

i love this game and the music is awsome
the only thing i dont like is all the blood when he dies
this is now one of my favorite games!

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

that was fun

especially when u couldnt read the messages. then at the end when u just pushed random buttons cause u couldnt see a f***ing thing!

Bleach Versus Bleach Versus

great!

but impossible!
maybe im just bad at it but i can never seem to win against the computer, u should have a level for beginners or people who just suck at it to get better