Skype
ZenkaiAnkoku

All 10 art Reviews

Bleach Captain Hitsugaya Remix Bleach Captain Hitsugaya Remix

kewl

i drewww one once with tattoos and peircings, but it wasnt as good as yours. and to other person yeah I think you can upload hand drawn stuff, i have tried to upload art and failed but i'm probabaly just doing something wrong.

Time of Immaturity Time of Immaturity

very good.

unbutton your skin and view the you inside

Bullsik responds:

The main problem is "the you inside". Gombrowicz was convinced that there's no such thing as the "me inside" because a man can't afford authenticity. "I'm never able to be myself, and at the same time I want to be myself" - he has seen it as an unsolvable conflict.

Massively Multiplayer Epic Massively Multiplayer Epic

this is an awesome pic

i love TTA its awesome. u should do the 4th season though. but im not going to go on about it. i think ur art is amazing and i love everything u do. *HUG* that was a virtual hug by the way.

KingArthur and the BlackKnight KingArthur and the BlackKnight

Really?

U did this with paint? thats pretty impressive. Its nearly impossible to do stuff on that program for me.

SemperEnimVita responds:

YEARS of experience. Theres some MS Paint stuff on NG I didnt do thats WAY better

Awakening Awakening

Awesome.

I think the art is very good. At first I thought it was a girl, but don't worry then I relized was a guy. Anyway alot better than I could do. I've never actually used photoshop before so I don't know how hard it is to work on. But I've got a program called GIMP and I'm still learning. Great work.

VeeWragg responds:

Hehe glad to hear you realised it was a guy =P

Photoshop is quite daunting at first, but i started out on PS Elements and then worked up to PS CS4 so i have no idea how 'hard' ppl find it. GIMP is really good apparently i know a lot of ppl on DA who use that. If you need to ask anything then im here to aid your learning process ^.^

Aizen Vs Gin In Chess Aizen Vs Gin In Chess

HAHA!

Thats cause Gin's better. Don't worry about the head I have a horrible problem with peoples heads being smaller than their bodies. It took me forever on my bleach pic's to get that right. Plus I like anything making fun of Aizen.

Bleach- Kurosaki Ichigo Bleach- Kurosaki Ichigo

??

I keep seeing pictures of this. But when does he get the horns?!?!
great pic by the way...

Naruto- Hatake Kakashi Naruto- Hatake Kakashi

KOOL!

i just read the 3rd Naruto mangs. No i didn't read the first or second. then i borrowed number 25 to read cause they didnt have any of the ones i wanted at the library. I think im pretty good although my sis would never admit to that. but u are much better at detail than i am. Not to mention i always smudge my pics. I think its fine that ur copying the pics. ur still drawing them urself. i luv to copy pics from bleach. Nice work!

Bleach- Kuchiki Byakuya Bleach- Kuchiki Byakuya

Cool!

I like all the bleach pics u've submitted so far. I'm still trying to succsessfully scan mine onto the computer but it seems like u've mastered that skill. Good work!

Heaven Is Here Heaven Is Here

great words

the words fit the picture
the picture has great meaning

Rhunyc responds: